DIY Led Diamond Painting Neon Lights Butterfly Flower Mosaic Embroidery Lamp Light Home Desk Lamp Ornaments Decor
Material: modeling lamp + resin diamond special shaped drill
Size: 180 * 160 * 85mm/7.08*7.08*3.34''
Product weight: 250g
Light source: LED light bar
Power supply: 3 AA batteries (battery not included) / USB plug power supply
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the packing box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. Check the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in coding order.
3. Uncovering the above tape diagram, you will see many symbols corresponding to color coding.
4. According to the corresponding color coding fixture resin inlay diamond.
5. It is suggested that a set of resin diamonds can be completed faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, and each line of symbols does not need to leave diamonds
7. To cut a good figure from the drawing, install the sorting array on the surface of the material above.
8. Splicing needs to be smooth, neat and without cracks.
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gap conforms to the diamond symbol.
Note: This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to finish it yourself.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 X Light
1 X Point Drill Accessories (drill, point drill pen, point drilling mud, point drill disc)
1 X Data Cable